We present to your attention the recipe of the delicious oriental cuisine, which is sold in street stalls, but you can make it yourself at home. But we are not always sure of the quality of the purchased treats. But this dish is so easy to cook at home. What we offer you. The highlight of this dish is kefir sauce, which has simply amazing taste.
List of ingredients:
• 2 thin lavash
• 200 grams of chicken fillet
• 1 tablespoon of Adzhika
• 1 large cucumber
• 2 tomatoes
• half medium Peking cabbage
• 2 raw yolks
• 3 tablespoons of olive oil
• 100 g of kefir 2.5% fat content
• 1-2 cloves of garlic
• parsley, cilantro, dill to taste
• vegetable oil for frying
1. Cut chicken fillets in thin slices and roll in adzhika. Then leave for half an hour to marinate.
2. Afterwards, fry in a heated frying pan with a small amount of olive oil until it gets golden brown.
3. Then chop cucumbers, tomatoes and Peking cabbage.
4. The next step is to separate the yolks from proteins. We do not need the latter. And in the yolks, with a thin trickle, pour in the cooled olive oil, then kefir and carefully stir until it become homogenous.
5. Pass the garlic through the press, chop the greens and put it all in the sauce. Add salt, pepper and spices to taste.
6. On the table, turn the pita bread and grease it with the prepared sauce. Lay out the chicken pieces, vegetables and pour sauce over it.
7. Wrap the shawarma from the side where the filling is, thereby forcing the tube. It is necessary to make two turns so that the filling completely disappears.
8. Heat the frying pan without oil and fry the prepared shawarma until crisp.
9. Serve the table in hot condition.