These tubes are mouth-watering, hearty and very tasty. Everybody will like it without exception. Preparation takes quite a bit of time and effort. Therefore, you can easily surprise everyone with a wonderful snack.
List of ingredients:
• 300 grams of boiled chicken meat
• 1 onion
• salt and ground black pepper
• vegetable oil for frying
For the test
• 300 g of flour
• 100 ml of vegetable oil
• 200 ml of boiling water
• yolk for lubrication
• sesame seeds
1. Start with filling. To do this, cut the onion finely and send to a heated frying pan with vegetable oil and salt. Then add chopped chicken and season with spices.
2. Prepare the dough. Take the pan and pour 200 ml of water and 100 ml of vegetable oil. We put it on the fire and bring it to a boil.
3. In a separate bowl sift 300 g of flour and gently pour in the boiled mixture. The next step is to salt and knead the dough. First, use a spoon for this, and then continue the process with our hands. As a result, we got a custard batter. Put it at the flour-sprinkled board and wait until it cools down slightly.
4. After the required time, form sausages from it and cut into portions. Then roll each of them out a circle, the size of a small saucer and bend the edges.
5. For each of them put a spoonful of stuffing and wrap the tube.
6. Take a baking tray, lubricate with oil and lay cakes down on it. Make a short distance between them so that they do not stick together.
7. Lubricate the tubes using a culinary brush, yolk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
8. Put in the preheated oven for 30 minutes until golden brown.