Meat rolls are always a wonderful snack. You can cook them with any fillings you like. Some people prefer to invent their own recipes. Moreover, in this case any kind of meat is suitable for cooking!
Today you will learn how to prepare stunning meat rolls with mushrooms and cheese in the oven. For their preparation we have used pork, but you can take any other meat without any problems.
What products to take
- 5 tbsp. — sour cream;
- 500 g — pork (tenderloin);
- 100 g — any hard cheese;
- 300 g — fresh mushrooms;
- 1 egg;
- 1-2 items of onion;
- to taste — ground black pepper;
- a little vegetable oil.
Begin to cook
- In this case the cooking begins with the preparation of products.
- Rinsed carefully mushrooms are cut into plates so that their thickness does not exceed one centimeter.
- Season with salt and pepper. After that we put the mushrooms aside.
- After they reduce juice, cut them into small cubes.
- Boil the eggs hard, cool them and chop them finely.
- Onions are chopped finely as well.
- Heat the oil, fry onions and mushrooms there until they are ready.
- Add mushrooms and grated cheese. After that stir everything carefully.
- We cut the pork into thin slices.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the filling inside. 1 tablespoon will be enough.
- We wrap them into rolls and lay into preheated oil.
- Fry until they get a pleasant golden crust.
- After that put everything into the baking dish and add the sour cream there.
- We send rolls for half an hour into the oven and bake at the temperature of 180 degrees.
And finely the last thing you have to do. — Just decorate the meat rolls before they will be served to table. And, as usual, we will use fresh greens. Enjoy your meal.