A new and unusual snack from potatoes, with cheese and garlic, will not leave anyone indifferent. After all, it turns out very tasty, satisfying and useful. Above, the crispy cranberries, but inside they are very tender. The aroma during baking is delicious and you can not just convey it in words — this should be tried.
List of ingredients:
• 600 grams of potatoes;
• 100 grams of hard cheese;
• one fresh chicken egg;
• 50 grams of butter;
• 25 grams of green onions.
• salt and black ground pepper — to taste;
• one teaspoon of dried garlic;
• one teaspoon oregano;
• a pinch of nutmeg.
1. Peel the potatoes, rub on a large grater and immediately transfer to a bowl with cold water. This will ensure that potatoes are not darkened and all the excess starch is washed.
2. Then wash the potatoes (we do it with our hands), drain all the water. Squeeze potatoes and put them into a bowl.
3. Rub the hard cheese on a fine grater.
4. A piece of butter must be melt and cooled to room temperature.
5. Green onion washed, shake off excess moisture and finely chop.
6. In a bowl with potatoes add a fresh chicken egg, grated cheese, melted butter, green onions, spices, salt and pepper to taste, and carefully mix.
7. Cover the pan with parchment paper, grease it with vegetable oil.
8. Form the pancakes and put them on a baking sheet.
9. Put the pan with a snack in the oven, heated to 220 degrees. The baking time is 40-45 minutes.
10. Served on the table, decorated with herbs, with your favorite sauce.