We suggest another express recipe for a quick breakfast or a snack. Bread rolls with cheese filling, which simply melts inside. Tasty strawberries with a crispy oat crust and a delicate cheese are just a real masterpiece of cooking.
List of ingredients:
1. one loaf of bread;
2. 150 grams of processed cheese;
3. 2 fresh chicken eggs;
4. half a teaspoon of salt;
5. one glass of oatmeal;
6. refined sunflower oil — for frying.
1. First, prepare oatmeal flakes: they must be crushed into medium crumb and put into a separate bowl. We will use them for breading.
2. Cook the fish: in the bowl, drive in two chicken eggs and add half a teaspoon of salt, mix.
3. For the rolls is suitable bread, which does not crumble the flesh. Ideal option — this is rasp bread, it is better for toast. We cut off all the crusts from the pieces of bread, roll each piece of bread with a rolling pin.
4. Lubricate slices of bread with melted cheese, turn into a roll.
5. After all the rolls are ready, pour a small amount of vegetable oil into the frying pan and put it on the stove. Heat the oil over medium heat.
6. Dip each roll into the egg mixture, and then roll in oat flakes.
7. Put it in a frying pan and fry it from two sides to a golden crust.
8. Crispy cheese rolls are delicious both warm and cold. You can serve them with any sauce (to your taste).