Traditionally, many of us prepare various snacks. But after all, they can be made special by preparation manner. For example, today we propose you to cook a snack of mushrooms and eggs, which is called «Nest with chickens»!
By the way this dish will be suitable for the coming Easter holiday. — This is a moment when the entire family gathers at the table and it is customary to go to visit. This appetizer will delight everyone, both kids and adults.
What products to take
- 10 quail eggs;
- 100 grams — arugula;
- 10 large mushrooms;
- 1 bunch — dill;
- 150 g — soft cheese;
- 1 Bulgarian paprika;
- a little — vegetable refined oil;
- for decoration — radish;
- sweet peas;
- to taste — salt;
Begin to cook
- We take the hats of champignons. You can use the legs to prepare another dish, if you like.
- Cover a little with oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- We put mushrooms into the oven, bake at 170 degrees for about 10-12 minutes.
- Boil the eggs, cool them, cut them from below so that they stand firm.
- We wash the arugula and lay it out on a beautiful dish.
- From the Bulgarian paprika we cut out scallops, from radish we make beaks, and from pepper peas — eyes.
- Fill the mushroom hats with cheese, place them in decorated eggs.
- In the very end decorate everything with dill sprigs.
Instead of quail eggs, you can use chicken, then they can be filled with any stuffing. So you see that you can prepare a wonderful Easter dish quickly and rather simply!