We are going to present to your attention a recipe for unexpected cutlets. Their special value is not only taste, but a whole list of advantages, which are especially suitable for those people, who are keeping on a diet, minding their figure.
List of required products:
- carrots — 250 gr;
- zucchini — 250 g;
- onions — 1 item.;
- egg — 1 item;
- semolina — 75 gr;
- vegetable broth — 250 ml;
- vegetable oil;
- salt and pepper to taste
- hot pepper (optional);
- garlic — 1 clove.
- natural yoghurt — 100 g;
- mayonnaise — 30 gr;
- mustard — 1 teaspoon;
- green onions — small bunch;
- garlic — 1 clove;
- ground pepper — to taste.
Begin to cook
- First of all, we chop the onions and garlic.
- We chop the pepper along, remove the seeds and cut finely.
- Using a grater, on a fine fraction we grate carrots, and zucchini — on large.
- Chop the green onions.
- Take a saucepan with a thick bottom and heat in it 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Then fry in it onion and garlic.
- Then pour the broth and bring to a boiling condition.
- Then we send the semolina inside and cook on low heat until the cereals are ready. Don’t forget to stir all the time.
- As soon as our mixture has cooled down a bit, beat the egg and stir the mixture.
- We divide all this into two equal parts. Into one of them throw carrots, into the other — zucchini.
- Salt and pepper to your own taste.
- We form cutlets and send them to a heated frying pan with vegetable oil. Fry from two sides (up to 5 minutes).
- After that we put them all in a baking dish and put into the oven until they become cooked.
- We prepare the sauce: combine yogurt, mayonnaise, spices, green onions and garlic. Salt and pepper. We send it to the fridge for a while, as it is recommended to cook this dish chilled.