Recipes with lavash are very popular, as cooking from it is very simple, and it turns out always delicious. Its good to serve it while its hot for breakfast, dinner or just as a quick snack.
List of ingredients:
• two sheets of thin lavash;
• 600 grams of any minced meat;
• two heads of onions;
• 4 tablespoons of milk;
• one raw chicken egg;
• 80 grams of hard cheese;
• salt and black ground pepper — to taste;
• refined vegetable oil for frying.
1. Remove the two heads of onions from the husks and cut them as small as possible and fry until it gets golden brown.
2. Then put a minced meat in the frying pan and fry until it gets ready. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir and turn off the fire.
3. In a bowl, whisk a raw egg mixed with milk.
4. Each layer of lavash cut into 8 identical rectangles.
5. Cover the pan with parchment paper (or baking paper), grease with egg mixture, lay out about a tablespoon of the filling, distribute it on the entire surface of lavash.
6. Take more pieces of lavash, dip them completely in the egg mixture, cover the filling. Pass along the edges with hands, they glue together.
7. Again, put the filling, distribute it, cover it with the third layer of lavash moistened in the egg-milk mixture.
8. On top of each patty, once again grease the egg mixture and sprinkle with cheese, grated on a large grater.
9. Put the pan in the oven, heated to 180 degrees and bake for 10-15 minutes.
10. Serve hot or cold.