We assure you, everyone will like and appreciate it. Especially those, who love fish. This cake goes in perfect harmony with many dishes, and looks great on the festive table, as it looks unique.
List of ingredients:
• 4 eggs
• 2 tablespoons flour
• 2 tablespoons of starch
• 100 g of mayonnaise
• salt and ground black pepper to taste
• 25 gr of greens
• 100 gr of olives or olives
• 100 gr of butter (can be substituted for processed cheese with fish)
• 250-300 grams of sliced red fish (can be replaced with 200 grams of red caviar and 100 grams of trout)
1. Combine eggs with flour, starch and mayonnaise. Then add salt and ground black pepper. Chop greens and mix with a small portion of the dough.
2. Take a baking tray and put baking paper on it. Then pour the dough. On top, using a teaspoon, distribute the part that is with greens.
3. We cut olives and scatter over the prepared area.
4. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake for 7-10 minutes.
5. After the necessary time, take out and roll over the paper (the bottom side will be on top, and the side with olives will be on the bottom).
6. Then grease with butter or melted cheese with fish and lay out the fish or caviar with trout. Sprinkle a little lemon and wrap it in a roll. Then put it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
7. After the necessary time, cut into portions and serve them to the table, decorating with greens.