Soon the school, and therefore, it will be necessary not only to feed the children with a tasty and hearty breakfast, but also to put snacks with them, so they can them during a break. Crispy toast-tubes with ham and cheese stuffing are the best snack for kids. Crispy on top and very tender inside the tubes are prepared in just 5 minutes.
List of ingredients:
• 6 slices of bread for toast;
• 6 plates of ham;
• 6 plates of cheese for toast;
• one fresh chicken egg;
• one and a half tablespoons of milk;
• 40 grams of breadcrumbs;
• 30 grams of hard cheese;
• salt and black ground pepper — to taste;
• 0.5 teaspoon paprika and dried garlic;
• a quarter teaspoon of dried parsley and oregano;
• refined vegetable oil for frying.
1. With each piece of fresh bread for toast, cut all the crusts. Crusts should not be thrown away as they can be used for salads or soups.
2. Roll each piece of bread with a rolling pin to the state of a thin flat cake.
3. Cut ham in square or rectangular shape, so that it is the same size as bread.
4. For bread, put a thin plate of ham, on it — cheese for toast.
5. One side of the bread is slightly moistened with milk to make it easier to sculpt. Then turn off the tube. Thus, we form all the tubes.
6. One fresh chicken egg is driven into a large bowl (so that the tubes are easily placed in it), pour in the milk, mix well.
7. In a separate flat wide bowl, pour the breadcrumbs, add all the spices (according to the recipe), and grate hard cheese (or Parmesan) on a fine grater. Mix everything thoroughly.
8. Put the frying pan on the fire, pour a little vegetable oil into it and reheat it.
9. Take the tubes, dip in the egg and breadcrumbs. Put in the frying pan, seam down.
10. Fry from all sides until golden brown.
11. Lay toast down to a plate with a paper towel.
12. Before serving, decorate the straws with chopped greens.