Fast snack for all occasions: the perfect breakfast option, suitable for a picnic, can be used as a snack. A delicious and aromatic appetizer from cottage cheese is popular among children and adults. The filling can be used in multiple ways: boiled chicken, sausage, and cheese with greens. You can add anything else to your taste.
List of ingredients:
• 360 grams of cottage cheese (two packets);
• one fresh chicken egg;
• 3 tablespoons with top of flour;
• 1-2 cloves of garlic;
• salt and black ground pepper — to taste.
• 120 grams of ham;
• 120 grams of hard cheese;
• a bunch of green onions.
1. First, prepare the filling. Rub the ham on a large grater (in a deep enough bowl), add rubbed cheese, add chopped greens. Mix everything well. The filling is ready.
2. Prepare the cottage cheese dough. In a bowl, shift two packets of cottage cheese (or 360 grams), salt and pepper, add the garlic cloves passed through the press, drive one not very large chicken egg. Mix well.
3. Then add three tablespoons of flour, mix with your hands.
4. Sprinkle the table with flour, form with hands the small capsules from the curd pastry (about one tablespoon we take), spread it on the flour and flatten with hands.
5. Form balls of decent size and spread them in the middle of the curd cake. Pack the stuffing inside.
6. Roll the balls in flour and fry in a frying pan for about 2 minute. , and then using a spatula we make cakes from them.
7. Serving dish we cover with lettuce leaves and lay out a snack.