Champignons stuffed with chicken and cheese, is a simple dish that is cooked easily and quickly. Mushrooms are incredibly juicy and just melt in the mouth. Stuffed mushrooms can be safely served at the festive table: they have an excellent appearance, taste and aroma.
List of ingredients:
• one kilogram of champignons;
• one chicken fillet;
• 200 grams of hard cheese;
• two heads of onions;
• salt and black ground pepper — to taste;
• refined vegetable oil.
1. Chicken fillet pre-boil in water with the addition of salt and peas of black pepper. Meat is extracted and cooled, and the broth can be used for cooking other dishes.
2. Remove the two heads of onions from the husks and cut them as small as possible.
3. On a hot frying pan pour the vegetable oil and fry the onion until golden brown.
4. Separate caps of champignons. Cut the legs very finely, put them into a bowl.
5. Also chop chilled chicken fillets.
6. Toss the fried onion into a separate bowl.
7. In a frying pan, where the onions are fried, mushrooms are peppered and stewed until all the juice has evaporated.
8. When all the juice is evaporated, put the onion back into the frying pan, add the chicken fillet, mix it.
9. Mince the salt and pepper to taste, stir again, fry for 5-7 minutes.
10. Grate a piece of cheese on a medium grater.
11. Grease the baking tray with vegetable oil and start stuffing the mushrooms.
12. Each champignon cap is filled with minced meat. Sprinkle on top with cheese, and on cheese — mayonnaise (it is a little smeared).
13. Put it in the oven, heated to 180 degrees, and bake for 30 minutes.