Unusual snacks can be made from pickled cucumbers, frying them is kind of unusual, but it turns out very tasty and is served with spicy sauce. Crispy delicious tart, inside — soft cucumbers, and super spicy sauce: all together it’s just an explosion. Both children and adults like it.
List of ingredients:
• vegetable refined oil — for frying;
• bread crumbs.
• one glass of flour;
• one glass of milk;
• one fresh chicken egg;
• one teaspoon of baking powder;
• one tablespoon of paprika;
• dried fennel;
• salt to taste.
• 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise;
• 2 tablespoons of sour cream;
• dried herbs;
• salt to taste.
1. Let’s start with the preparation of the sauce, as it still needs time to brew. In a small bowl, add two tablespoons of sour cream and mayonnaise. Add salt, dried herbs: garlic, parsley, dill and coriander. Pepper to taste and mix. Put it away in the refrigerator.
2. Preparing the claret. Drive a fresh egg into the bowl. Sift wheat flour through a sieve together with a baking powder, add in it paprika, salt and dill. Pour in the milk and mix everything with a mixer. The most important thing is that there are no lumps.
3. Remove the clay in the refrigerator, and we prepare the cucumbers. Cut the cucumbers diagonally into large pieces and immediately put on a paper towel that absorbs all excess moisture.
4. Take the number of cucumbers to your taste and based on the number of people.
5. Heat the oil in a deep fryer or in a deep saucepan.
6. In a bowl, pour out small breadcrumbs, take out the clay from the fridge and start frying.
7. Dip the cucumbers first in the batter, then in the rusks — and the pan. Fry until golden brown. Lay out on a plate, covered with paper towels.
8. Put the sauce on the dish and serve it on the table.