A new and unusual taste of stuffed eggs will not leave anyone indifferent. Crispy squirrels in breading, a delicate, unusual filling is just superb. The combination in the filling of chicken liver, fresh mushrooms and yolks is simply incomparable. Try to cook by this recipe and absolutely everyone will like it.
List of ingredients:
- 6 chicken eggs;
- 80 grams of fresh mushrooms (oyster mushrooms or champignons);
- 80 grams of onions;
- 40-50 grams of chicken liver;
- 1-2 tablespoons of mayonnaise;
- spices: one teaspoon of paprika, dried garlic, coriander and black pepper;
- Salt to taste.
For deep frying
- one chicken egg;
- 100 grams of wheat flour;
- 100 grams of breadcrumbs;
- sunflower refined oil — for deep-frying.
- Boil in salt water chicken eggs, cool and clean from the shell. Cut peeled eggs into two halves, separate the proteins from the yolks. Transfer the yolks to the bowl, and the proteins to the tray.
- Pour a small amount of vegetable oil into the frying pan, reheat.
- Dice the head of onions, cut and fry in the pan.
- Chop the mushrooms and immediately put them to a frying pan with a bow. Fry the onions and mushrooms until golden brown.
- Pre-cook the chicken liver in salted water until ready (15-20 minutes) and cool. Put chicken liver and fried mushrooms with onions in a bowl of a blender.
- Grind everything to a homogeneous state.
- In a bowl, rub the egg yolks, transfer to them the products ground with a blender and mayonnaise (according to the recipe). Mix everything thoroughly.
- On the grater, rub a little nutmeg (for flavor) into the filling, add all the spices and salt to taste.
- Pour a lot of vegetable oil in a pan: we will fry the squirrels in the frying.
- In different dishes we pour the wheat flour and bread crumbs, in a separate bowl we break the chicken egg and mix it with a fork. Cover the dish with paper towels.
- When the oil warms up well, we begin to work. The protein is crumbled in flour, then dipped in an egg and lastly breaded in breadcrumbs. We send it to the frying pan.
- So do with all the eggs. Fry from two sides to a beautiful golden color and spread on paper towels.
- Using a culinary bag and a nozzle, squeeze the filling into eggs. It turns out very beautiful.
- In the end, decorate the stuffed eggs with parsley sticks and sprinkle with paprika.