I will give you a recipe for very tasty and simple potato balls.
We know a lot of dishes from potatoes; it is a unique and versatile product. But you can diversify your menu if you make potato balls that your family will appreciate it. This dish can be self-sufficient, a side dish, a snack or part of a festive table.
List of required products
- 4 potatoes (boiled);
- 100 grams of hard cheese;
- 150 grams of boiled sausage;
- 15 grams of green onion;
- 40 grams of flour;
- Flour for breading;
- Pepper ground black;
- Vegetable oil;
- 2 eggs.
Begin to cook
- First we take a grater and grate boiled potatoes, cheese, sausage and then mix it.
- Add eggs and chopped green onion. Put 40 grams of flour to all ingredients, salt and pepper as you like. Stir all very carefully so that there would be no lumps.
- Form small little pieces. It will be more convenient for you if you wet your hands with water so that the mixture does not stick.
- Pan each bead in the flour and remove the leftovers.
- Take the frying pan and warm up, add the vegetable oil. You need to fry each ball on both sides until it would be ready.