Today we prepare an excellent snack, very delicate and delicious cupcakes from zucchini. They can also be served with broth, soup or any other dish. Cucumbers are soft, incredibly aromatic, very soft and tasty.
List of ingredients:
• 300 grams of courgettes;
• 70 grams of wheat flour;
• 2 fresh chicken eggs;
• one teaspoon of baking powder;
• 100 grams of sausage or boiled chicken fillet;
• a third of a teaspoon of salt.
1. Peel zucchini, rub on a large grater and add salt. Mix all and shift to a colander, so that the glass superfluous liquid.
2. Boiled sausage (can be replaced with boiled chicken fillet) cut into small cubes.
3. In a deep bowl, drive two eggs, add rubbed zucchini, squeeze the hands of the juice. Add cooked sausage and mix with a spoon.
4. In a bowl with products sift through a sieve wheat flour, mixed with a baking powder.
5. Mix the dough, which is similar in appearance to sour cream.
6. Grease with vegetable oil silicone molds for cupcakes.
7. Fill the form with a squash batter almost to the brim and put cupcakes to the oven, heated to 220 degrees, bake for 25-30 minutes.
8. Serve hot or cold.