If you like cheese soups, then this recipe will please you for sure. After all, it is supplemented with useful broccoli, so it should be tried. This combination gives a terrific taste and flavor.
Cheese soup with broccoli is so delicious that it is simply impossible to refuse from it!
What products to take
- 1 head — broccoli (large);
- 200 grams of cheddar cheese;
- 1 l — milk;
- 6 tbsp. — butter;
- 6 tbsp. — flour;
- 1 cup — fat cream;
- 4 items — shallots;
- 1 l — vegetable broth;
- to taste — salt;
- ground nutmeg.
Begin to cook
- We rub the cheese on the grater. The size may be quite different. In this case it is up to you to decide which one to give your preference to.
- We bring the vegetable broth to a boiling condition. By the way you can prepare it from any vegetables you like and want.
- We put some broccoli into the broth. And, please, don’t forget to disassemble it preliminary on small inflorescences.
- Warm up the oil in the frying pan, fry the onions to transparency, mix with flour, cook for two minutes, then dilute with a glass of broth.
- We pour this mixture into the boiling broth.
- We mix cream with milk, we also pour everything into a saucepan.
- Season with salt and nutmeg.
- Boil everything for about 4 minutes.
- Do the mashed potatoes using a blender.
- Add the cheese, stir until it is completely dissolved.
- Leave to brew for 10 minutes.
You can decorate such a cheese soup best with pieces of boiled broccoli. Enjoy!