Today we have prepared for a wonderful recipe from German cuisine. It is a delicate and incredibly tasty cream soup!
Cream soup with fish and seafood, cooked according to this recipe, can satisfy the tastes of any gourmet. As a rule, this dish is appreciated by everybody without any exceptions. Both adults and children like it. And the cooks will also appreciate the ease of its preparation.
What products to take
- 2 carrots;
- 400 g — red fish fillet;
- 1 leek;
- 300 g — cod fillets;
- 1 cup — fat cream;
- 150 g — mussels;
- 6 tbsp. — flour;
- 1 l — hot water;
- 200 g of peeled shrimps;
- 6 tbsp. — butter;
- 2 cups of wine (dry, white);
- to taste — bay leaves;
- ground black pepper;
Begin to cook
- Bring the white wine to a boiling condition.
- We put prawns into it together with mussels. Boil until they become cooked.
- We strain the broth into a separate bowl.
- Melt butter in a frying pan, mix it with flour, put it into broth.
- We pour in water with cream, put on fire, boil till boiling condition on minimum fire for 20 minutes.
- We cut the red fish and cod into small pieces and put everything into the broth.
- We cut carrots into thin straws, chop the leeks, fry everything in oil until it becomes soft.
- The soup is flavored with saffron, salt, pepper and bay leaves.
- Before the end of cooking, we add vegetables with prawns and mussels.
- The dish is ready.
The taste of the soup is so delicious that everybody will like to eat it again and again. Do not refuse from the pleasure, because the dish is very useful. Enjoy your meal.