Frankly speaking, it is not difficult to prepare goulash in this style. You will certainly cope with this task, although the complexity of cooking is classified as average or medium. The average cooking time is up to 1.5 hours .The dish does not suit those men and women, who consider themselves adherents of vegetarian cuisine.
We have prepared a list of products designed for 4 full-fledged portions, so you can modify it in the case of necessity.
List of required products
- pork — 600 g.;
- onion — 2 items;
- garlic — to taste;
- sweet Bulgarian pepper — 2 pcs.;
- sour cabbage — 500 g.;
- tomatoes in their own juice — 425 ml.;
- sunflower oil — 4 tablespoons;
- cooking salt — to taste;
- ground black pepper — to your own taste;
- dried paprika — to taste.
Begin to cook
- The meat must be dried carefully. Peel the garlic and onions. Onions are cut into cubes. And after that chop the garlic finely. Remove the seeds from the pepper and cut it into slices of 1 centimeter wide.
- Grind the sour cabbage (you need to pre-cut it into pieces with a sharp knife or special scissors).Cut the tomatoes with a long knife, without taking them out of the tin can. All vegetables should be cut into small pieces, so that the goulash is convenient to be eaten with a spoon.
- Heat the vegetable oil. Then fry the meat in it until the meat gets golden brown crust. Put the cabbage and tomatoes, without pouring the juice from them. Stir, season with salt and pepper.
- Add bay leaf, cumin, pink slightly-hot and red paprika. Add the spices, but not all at once, but in small portions. Wait until it boils and then still stew goulash for about 50 minutes. Meat is roasted in a strongly heated vegetable oil, then goulash will turn to be juicy.
- Bring once to a boiling condition and stew under the lid on the lowest heat. Before serving, season goulash with sour cream and remove from heat. To taste, you can add salt, pepper and paprika again. Their amount can be chosen to your personal taste.