We present you a recipe for a delicious eggplant soup puree. This dish is low-calorie, that’s why it will appeal to those who diet or have a healthy lifestyle. It takes very little to cook it.
List of ingredients:
• sunflower oil — to your taste
• sweet pepper (medium size) — 1 pc
• sweet pepper — to your taste
• eggplant — 1 — 2 pieces
• onions — 1 pc
• salt — to your taste
• tomatoes (medium size) — 1 pc.
• garlic — 1 slice
1. The ingredients are designed for 3-4 servings.
2. In this soup eggplant is the main product. If you want diversify it with different vegetables, relying on your own taste. Regardless of what kind of vegetables you prefer, still you will get a delicious soup-puree.
3. Well wash the eggplant, then clean and cut them into small pieces. We put sliced eggplants in a deep bowl and salt. Leave for 20 minutes to stack extra bitter juice.
4. Then in the hot frying pan let in eggplant.
5. Then we clean and shred the remaining vegetables (onions and sweet peppers). Onions need to be chopped very finely.
6. Put a frying pan on the fire and fry on it chopped pepper with onions.
7. Fried onions with pepper, combine with eggplant slices.
8. Then we take up the tomato. We remove the skin from it and cut it into small pieces and put it in eggplants with pepper and onions.
9. Put all the vegetables in a small pot and pour water to them. Cook for 30 minutes.
10. Once the vegetables are well welded and very soft, turn off the heat and put all the vegetables in the blender bowl. Do the mashed potatoes.
11. Decorate the ready soup with herbs and garlic. Pour in vegetable oil (1 tbsp).