There might be situations when you cannot take a nature hike but you would like to eat a delicious soup cooked at the stake. If you cook it on the stove, the taste will be completely different as it will be more like a fish soup. Therefore, we decided to present you a recipe of baked fish soup. It tastes as if cooked it on a fire, perfectly saturated with the aromas of vegetables and fish.
List of ingredients:
- onion (medium size) — 1 pc
- tomato (small size) — 1
- Fish fillet — 150 gr
- different spices — to taste
- potatoes (medium size) — 1 pc
- laurel leaf — 1 pc
- salt — to taste
- Carrots (medium size) — 1
- Rinse and cut the fish into slices.
- Peel the carrot and cut it into rings. Then peel the potatoes and slice them.
- Wash the tomato and slice it. Peel the onion and dice it.
- Take a deep small pan and put fish, tomato, potatoes, bay leaves, spices and sliced vegetables in it. Pour in some water.
- Put the saucepan in a 180-degree oven for 40 minutes. Take it out, stir the fish and put it back in the oven for 20-25 minutes.