This dish soup was made for children who is on diet. This soup turns tender and easy. Not only children, but also adults will like it.
List of ingredients:
• rabbit — 0.4 kg
• potatoes — 4 pcs.
• carrots — 50 pcs
• green beans — 100 gr
• brussels and cauliflower — 150 g
• water — 2 liters
• salt to taste
1. Boil vegetables in slightly salted water.
2. Put the rabbit in the multicooker and pour some water to cover the meat. Set the mode to «multiprofile». According to the regime, the meat is cooked for 10 minutes after it boils.
3. When the meat is slightly boiled water is drained, the meat is pulled out and separated from the bones.
4. Put meat and potatoes in a bowl of multicooker, pour water. Put on the function «soup» and cook for 1 hour.
5. 45 minutes after the beginning of cooking, add the vegetables and continue to cook.