We present to your attention the recipe of a terrific soup for lovers of fish and seafood. It differs in non-standard ingredients, looks a bit exotic and has a rather unusual taste. This traditional Sicilian tomato fish soup is something to try. Dilute your standard menu with such yummy.
List of ingredients
• 700 g of fish and seafood
• 500 ml of ready fish broth
• 1 clove of garlic
• half onion
• bunch of parsley
• 300 g of tomatoes in own juice
• 1/4 teaspoon red hot pepper
• 200 ml of white dry wine
• olive oil for roasting
• heads and fins of any sea fish
• 1 stalk of celery
• half onion
1. First of all, prepare fish broth. For this, fish fins, heads, celery and onions are poured with one liter of water. Then send to medium heat and bring to a boil. Do not forget to remove the foam. After that, salt and continue to cook on low heat for about half an hour. At the end filter the broth.
2. Peel the onions and garlic, crush them and send them to a heated frying pan with olive oil fried. Add the chopped parsley and add same cleared seafood and finely chopped peppers. Pour in the wine and simmer on medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
3. The fish fillet is added at a time when the wine is sufficiently evaporated. If you have mussels and squid, then add them too and extinguish 5 more minutes.
4. Knead, using a fork, tomatoes in their own juice. Together with the juice add to fish and seafood.
5. Combine with the prepared broth and add the peeled shrimps. Close the lid and cook for 10-12 minutes.
6. Ready soup is decorated with greens, previously shredded, and a slice of lemon.