We present to you the recipe of a daily soup on light chicken broth. Great for dinner. It turns out satisfying and requires not many ingredients and is prepared very quickly.
List of ingredients:
• chicken — 350 gr
• onion — 2 pieces
• egg — 1 piece
• Butter — 20 gr
• carrots — 1 pc
• flour — 70 gr
• salt, pepper to taste
• vegetable oil for roasting
1. Take the chicken, wash it and put it in a saucepan. Clean one onion and add it to the chicken. Fill with water and set to cook on a slow fire. When the water boils, remove the foam and continue to cook until cooked. Cooked chicken should be easily pierced with a fork. Spread the chicken and onions on a plate, broth filter.
2. Take a small bowl. Break the egg and separate the protein from the yolk. Place the yolk in a bowl. Add there soft butter and flour. Slightly salt and whisk all ingredients until smooth.
3. Cook the roast. The remaining onions are cleaned and cut into small cubes, carrots rubbed. Put a frying pan on the fire, warm the vegetable oil, put onions in it and lightly passer. Then add the grated carrots. All fry until golden brown and send to broth.
4. Broil put on the fire and a spoon, gently, put the prepared dough into it. Continue to cook until the dough is ready, spread the chopped chicken and bring to a boil. Then turn it off and serve it to the table.