This unusual, from our point of view, soup is an excellent entertainment for a small company or a large family. Its unusual taste is not only in crocodile meat inside, but also in that a strong hot broth, which is poured onto raw vegetables.
All in all the minimum of heat treatment, especially for vegetables, is the creed of Asian cuisine. And let this be unusual for many people from other countries, but it is really rather tasty and useful!
List of required products:
- 500 g of prepared fillet of crocodile meat (best from tail or paws);
- 1 medium carrot;
- 2 average onions;
- 100 g of Chinese cabbage;
- 1 red sweet pepper;
- 5 cloves of garlic;
- for 1 medium bunch of cilantro and parsley;
- for 1 tsp. ground coriander and hot red pepper;
- 3 peas of black pepper;
Begin to cook
- Carrots and 1 onion cut into large pieces and baked in a dry heated frying pan, for 5 minutes. Put the crocodile meat into a saucepan with 2.5 liters of cold water, bring to a boiling condition, remove the foam. Add baked vegetables, pepper and salt. Cook on low heat for 50 minutes. — 1 hour. Put the crocodile meat from the broth to the dish and cover with a lid. Strain the broth. Add into it ground coriander and hot pepper.
- While the broth is being boiled, cut the second onion into thin semicircles. The seeds should be removed from seeds and cut into thin strips. Finely chop the greens. Garlic is cut into thin plates. Cut cabbage into straw. Put the vegetables and herbs onto separate bowls.
- The meat should be handled by the fibers and placed in a separate bowl. Place a bowl of hot broth and bowls of meat, vegetables and greens onto the table so that each guest or family member can mix the ingredients of the soup to his/her own taste.
Some notes for you
Soup Yukidyan is a good occasion to have an Asian-style party. Before the soup, serve hot Korean snacks. You can find a great assortment of them in the contemporary shops. The table is decorated with candles and paper lanterns. In front of each guest put the bowls and put the chopsticks. And put a large bottle of chilled vodka in the center of the table — it is perfectly combined with dishes of Korean cuisine, and with crocodile meat.