It is truly magical as it is tender, slightly sweet, with a fragrant cheese crust… The secret of this soup is caramelized roasted onions. You cannot even imagine how tasty it is! You have to try it!
List of ingredients:
- 500 gr onion
- 150 ml white dry wine
- 1 liter chicken broth
- 30 ml olive oil
- 30 gr butter
- 150 gr hard cheese
- 1 dried baguette
- Peel and ring the onions.
- Melt the butter on the heated pan and start frying the onions. Lower the fire and add olive oil. Stir constantly for 20-25 minutes.
- Add 500 ml of broth and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper. Pour the remaining part of the broth and wine. Cook for half an hour more.
- Cut the baguette and fry separately until golden brown.
- Take pots for baking and pour our soup into them. Add croutons and cheese, previously grated into each of them.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and put it there for 7-10 minutes.