Soup with peas is useful for everyone. After all, this product helps reduce cholesterol, strengthens the heart and contains pure vegetable protein. Particularly useful are such soups for people who have constant physical exertion and small children. Peas have one feature, it can cause increased gas formation. But this can be avoided if you pre-soak it for the night, and in the morning, drain this water and continue to prepare the dish according to the prescription. And the peas are perfectly combined with dill and fennel. Soup according to our recipe can be prepared not only in a multicooker, just this method of cooking is faster and does not take away your time.
List of ingredients:
- potatoes — 4 pcs.
- peas — 0,2 kg
- meat — 0.3 kg
- carrots and onions — 1 piece each
- garlic — 1 clove
- vegetable oil — 2 tbsp
- Preparing the vegetables. Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. Onions are cleaned and crushed, carrots are peeled and grated. Chop the garlic.
- Meat is well washed and cut into large pieces.
- We turn on the multicooker and pour the vegetable oil into it. Then put the meat into it, add onions, carrots and garlic. Fry all the ingredients for 10 minutes.
- Then we pour the potatoes and peas. Fill with water. Add salt and pepper.
- We cook for 40-50 minutes until ready.