Every mother should know this recipe because, sometimes it is not easy to feed children with soup or some kind of a liquid dish. Moreover, it is hearty, fragrant and tasty.
List of ingredients:
- minced meat (beef or chicken) — 250 gr
- rice — 2 tbsp
- potatoes — 100 gr
- carrots — 1 piece
- onions — 1 piece
- water — 2.5 liters
- bay leaf — 1 pc.
- oil — 2 tbsp.
- salt 1.5 tsp
- greens (for decoration) — 50 gr
- Put minced meat with rice in a bowl. Add salt and mix well. Shape the meatballs.
- Pour the oil into the pan and lay out the meatballs. Fry for 10 minutes. Pour in some water.
- Peel and chop carrots, potatoes and onions.
- Add carrots and onions in soup and cook for 25 minutes. Place the potatoes and add the bay leaf. Continue to cook until the meatballs are ready.
- Grind the greens and add to the soup. In a few minutes turn off the heat.
- Let it brew for 10 minutes. A fragrant and light soup is ready.