Soup with shrimps in Asian style is a really tasty thing for the whole family. You can cook it rather quickly, but the fast process can’t spoil the taste. It is fresh and so nutritious, that will be appreciated even by children.
Are you ready for new emotions? – You are welcome. Here is our recipe, which can be a real gift.
List of required products:
- small champignons — 100 g;
- ginger root — 3 cm;
- peeled shrimps — 200 g;
- peel of 1 lime;
- green curry — 1-2 tsp.
- chicken breasts without bones — 2 items;
- Thai fish sauce — 3 tbsp. l.;
- chicken broth — 500 ml;
- coconut milk — 2 cans;
Begin to cook
- Chicken fillet should be washed, dried and cut into small cubes.
- Champignons are washed and sliced thinly. Ginger is cleaned, peeled and cut into thin petals.
- In a saucepan mix chicken broth and coconut milk. Put on the strong fire and bring everything to boiling condition. Add the lime zest, ginger and chicken.
- Put the green curry paste into the soup. Let the future dish boil again. Reduce heat to medium, cook for 5 minutes.
- Put the mushrooms and shrimps inside. Boil the soup for another 3 minutes, remove from heat.
- Add Thai fish sauce. It also plays the role of salt in this recipe, so add it to your taste. Serve with fresh basil and wheat bread.