If you like to experiment, do not be afraid to cook new dishes and enjoy Thai cuisine, today we are going to tell you about very tasty soup prepared on coconut milk. Are you ready for something special?
List of required products:
- lime peel — 1/2 lime;
- lemon (peel) — 1/2 lemon;
- onion of medium size — 2 medium onions;
- mussel meat — 80 g;
- fresh grated ginger — 1 tsp.;
- tongue of sea (fillet) — 150 g;
- small squid — 100 g;
- small octopuses — 80 g;
- Thai red curry paste — 2 tbsp. l.;
- fish broth — 800 ml.;
- salt, cayenne pepper;
- lemon grass — 1 stem;
- coconut milk — 400 ml;
- carrots — 3 items;
- tiger prawns — 8;
- fresh coriander — a small bundle;
- small zucchini — 1;
- olive oil — 2 tbsp.;
Begin to cook
- Cut the stem of lemon grass is cut into thin rings, poured with a saucepan, pour inside fish broth and coconut milk.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then remove from heat and allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- Cut onions into thin feathers, carrots and zucchini — into thin slices.
- Fish is cut into large strips, and squid — into half rings. Shrimps are peeled.
- Put all seafood into a bowl, add crushed lemon and lime peel, mix everything. Slightly season the coconut broth with salt and pepper, put again on the fire.
- As soon as it boils, put carrots, after 2 minutes — zucchini and onions. Cook for another 2 minutes, then put the seafood and fish.
- Bring to a boiling condition, add curry paste, ginger and olive oil, stir and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, pour into plates, sprinkle with chopped cilantro leaves.