Its composition includes all available ingredients. Therefore, every housewife will be pleased. You can easily prepare a hearty, appetizing vegetable dish that everyone will like. This is not an ordinary dish, it is with a piquant note of mustard. It turns out saturated, moderately sharp and wonderful for a change in a menu.
List of ingredients:
• 2-3 squash
• 3-4 Bulgarian pepper
• 4 cloves garlic
• 1-2 onions
• 200 ml of tomato paste
• 100 ml of water
• 2 tablespoons sweet peppers
• 4 tablespoons soft mustard
• salt and ground black pepper to taste
• vegetable oil for frying
1. Cut zucchini into circles, Bulgarian pepper into stripes, onion into half rings and chop the garlic.
2. Take a saucepan with a thick bottom and warm it up with a small amount of vegetable oil and fry onion until it becomes transparent.
3. Add chopped Bulgarian pepper and chopped garlic. Stew for 5-7 minutes.
4. Then add zucchini, paprika, mustard, tomato paste, diluted with water and mix well. Leave it to boil.
5. Then reduce the fire, cover with a lid and stew for 15-20 minutes.
6. Remove the lid and cook another 5-10 minutes.