We present to your attention a recipe for a delicious and simple cheese soup. It is a perfect addition to the everyday menu. The basis is chicken broth. This soup is very satisfying and creamy and very delicate. This fragrant and tasty dish will appeal to every member of the family.
List of ingredients
• 500 g chicken
• 2.5 liters of water
• 500 gr of potatoes
• 1 carrot
• 2 onions
• 180-200 gr of processed cheese
• 1-2 tablespoons butter
• half a bunch of green onions
• half a bunch of parsley
• salt and ground black pepper to taste
• a mixture of Italian herbs to taste
• 1-2 laurel leaves
1. First fill the chicken with water, put it on the fire and bring it to a boil. Do not forget to remove the foam, if necessary.
2. When the water began to boil, throw the laurel leaf and the head of onions. After that, reduce the heat and cook for 20-25 minutes.
3. The second onion head is cut finely. Carrots, using a grater, rub on a shallow fraction. Then we send to a heated frying pan with butter and fry for 7-10 minutes until soft.
4. Then extract the onions from the broth and place potatoes, pre-cut into cubes, salt and pepper, into a pot. Again bring to a boil and cook potatoes for 5 minutes from the boiling point of the broth.
5. Roasted onions and carrots add to the pan and again wait for the boil. After that, throw the melted cheese, dried herbs and a little ground pepper and salt. Cover the lid and cook for another 10 minutes on a small fire.
6. After this time, remove from the plate and sprinkle with parsley and green onions, previously crushed. Leave for some time to brew.