We present to your attention the recipe of a very tasty soup-puree from all your favorite tomatoes. It is very fragrant, appetizing, hearty and incredibly tasty. You can easily feed your family with such an unusual and interesting soup, from which everyone will be delighted. Keep the recipe and dilute your lunch menu with a new dish.
List of ingredients
• Milk — 200 ml
• Tomatoes — 8 pcs.
• Bulb — 1 piece
• Celery root — 1 pc.
• Butter — 4 tablespoons
• Flour — 1 tablespoon
• Cauliflower — 200 g
• Salt and spices to taste
1. First, scald tomatoes and peel them from the skin. Then cut the flesh into slices.
2. Then finely chop the onions and celery. Preheat the frying pan with butter and fry the prepared ingredients. Add cauliflower, garlic, tomatoes, salt, spices and stew for 5 minutes.
3. Then grind vegetables through a sieve. Pre-set aside two tablespoons of sauerkraut and tomato.
4. The next step is to save the remaining flour on the remaining oil. Then pour in the milk and cook for 5 — 7 minutes.
5. Then combine vegetable puree with milk sauce and cook for another 5-7 minutes. Add salt and season with spices.
6. Serve soup with greens, previously shredded. Then add the tomato slices and the cauliflower inflorescence.