Cooking time: 25minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 large carrots peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 medium celery ribs sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried
- 1 teaspoon Seasoning
- 4 cups Chicken stock
- 3 cups water
- 1 whole organic chicken about 2 – 3 pounds
- 1 (8-ounce) package pasta egg noodles, fettuccine, spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon parsley fresh, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
How To Prepare
Set your Instant Pot to the saute setting. Add your butter and olive oil and allow the butter to melt. Stir in your carrots and celery and cook until softened, about 3 minutes.
Add your chicken broth, water, chicken, thyme, and Seasoning. Secure the lid on the Instant Pot and set on the Soup setting for 12 minutes.
Allow the Instant Pot to naturally release and then carefully remove the lid of your Instant Pot. Using tongs, carefully remove the chicken from the Instant Pot. Place the chicken into a large bowl. Remove the skin and shred chicken into small, bite-sized pieces using two forks. Discard the skin and bones.
Add your noodles to your soup and return the Instant Pot to the saute setting, bringing the soup to a boil to cook the noodles. Cook until the noodles are tender, about 6 minutes. Stir in shredded chicken and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
Sprinkle with fresh pars