Tom Kha Kai is rather tasty indeed. You will definitely like it and your family will be surprised because of this recipe. You can add some components to your taste. The choices are endless. Seafood is an ideal decision for those men and women, who keep the healthy lifestyle and are on a diet from time to time.
Instead of champignons, you can use shiitake mushrooms (1 pack). Sesame oil can be replaced with sunflower oil or olive oil.
List of required products:
- water (broth) — 1 glass;
- pepper red small — 1 item;
- 2 shallots onions;
- grated fresh ginger — 1-2 tbsp. l.;
- coconut milk — 400 ml (1 pot);
- chicken breast — 1 item;
- fresh champignons — 3-4 pcs.;
- sesame oil (1 tbsp.);
- lime — 2 items;
- boiled shrimp.
Begin to cook
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry on it pre-cut mushrooms, onion and chicken.Put finely chopped peppers and ginger.
- In a saucepan dilute with water (or broth) and bring to the boil condition some coconut milk, add the contents of the pan, grated on a fine grater, and one juice of 2-3 lime halves.Salt to taste, add more red pepper and 1 lime juice.
- Shrimps can be put at the very end when the soup is already taken off the fire.
- You can decorate your dish in any way you like. However, we recommend to sprinkle it with greenery.