We present to your attention the recipe of a very tasty soup, which everyone will like to try it. You can cook it and eat it also while fasting. At first glance, it seems that these ingredients can not be compatible. But this is not true. And to understand it, you should definitely it.
List of ingredients
• 1 beetroot
• 1 potatoes
• 100 g white cabbage
• 50 grams of carrots
• 50 gr onions
• 30 gr of sweet pepper
• 20 gr celery
• 2 sprigs of parsley
• 2 sprigs of dill
• 1 can of sprats in tomato
• 100 g of beans in tomato
• 1 tomato
• 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil
• salt to taste
1. First of all, we take the pot and place in it the potatoes, previously peeled and diced, and cabbage, which was previously chopped. We put on the fire and cook until ready. Then we put there stalks of celery, parsley and dill. T
2. We prepare vegetables for filling. Cut into small pieces pepper and onions into small. Using a grater, on a large faction rub carrots and beets. Then send the prepared ingredients to the heated frying pan with vegetable oil to stew until soft.
3. Then cut very finely tomato and place it in the same pan. We extinguish another five minutes after that.
4. Add the beans from the cans here and warm up a little. After that shift the prepared dressing into broth with potatoes and cabbage.
5. At the end of the process, put the fish in the soup in the tomato and let’s paw out a little. After the necessary time, turn off the fire and leave for ten minutes to insist. Then you can serve to the table.