We present to your attention a recipe of a delicious mushroom soup. With it, you can diversify your dining diet and please yourself and your family with a delicious, fragrant hot soup with mushrooms. Keep the recipe in your culinary treasury.
List of ingredients
• 2 chicken thighs
• 200 g champignons
• 1 onion
• 1 carrot
• 3 potatoes
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• a few twigs of greenery
• salt and ground black pepper to taste
• 1-2 bay leaves
1. Remove the skin from the chicken thighs and fill them with a small amount of water, add salt and stew for 20 minutes. Do not forget to remove the foam.
2. After the necessary time, add laurel leaves and cook for another quarter of an hour.
3. Cut vegetables: onions and carrots chop finely, mushrooms — plates a, potatoes — a cube.
4. Take the chicken thighs from the broth, remove them from the bone. Then divide the meat into fibers or cut it into small pieces. Then return back to the soup, add the potatoes and cook another quarter of an hour.
5. Heat the frying pan with vegetable oil and send it to fry in turn onions, carrots and mushrooms. Then put the roast in the soup and add more water. Add salt, pepper, make a small fire and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
6. After that, throw the greens, previously shredded. Mix the soup well and remove it from the plate. Leave for 10-15 minutes before serving.